Tuesday, November 29, 2005

PRAYER

Lord I pray for you to be with our family as we go forward with this surgery. Be with the doctors and nurses and guide their hands.
Lord you said, Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise -Jeremiah 17:14 . Be with Lori and give her strength, calm her worries and IN JESUS NAME HEAL HER. Be with Anthony, Maddie and Cece and let them know that your plan in all of this is perfect.
Lord I repent of all of my sins and ask for your forgiveness.

In your name I pray.

Rudy

2 comments:

Just a girl.... said...

Lori, since I have met you, you have been in my thoughts and prayers almost every day. And now that the 30th is upon us, I am praying furiously to God with all your family and friends. May God wrap himself around you and hold you tight as the doctor's do what they must. And I pray that this surgery will be successful in ensuring that the cancer will never again invade your body. I love you, and will be bugging you once again, since you'll be forced to endure me when you're laid up on the couch, LOL! And I'll still be praying for you! God bless you and your family!
Love Crissi

UGO4GOD said...

I would say thank you crissi but...:) love you back, LORI